Friday, June 12, 2009

NECKLUSH - i've actually slept in it


If you've never seen the site etsy.com, you should really check it out. It's full of handmade things made by people for people and other creatures. I recently found on there this thingy called a Necklush. It's super comfortable, made out of cotton, and it starts as one long loop around the neck, which can then be doubled or tripled over to form different styles of a "scarf". I kind of see it like a scarf or a fabulous new form of jewelry.


It's literally so comfortable that I've gone to sleep with it on a couple of times. It keeps my neck warm without being overheated, so it's nice for those breezy days in Los Angeles...and especially for now since our weather has been more Portland style. I get compliments on it whenever I wear it and one of my friends threatened to kill me so that he could take mine from me.

This is the one that I have...it's so good:

No comments:

Post a Comment

questions or comments?