Tuesday, June 23, 2009

HAUTELOOK - hot discounts

I honestly can't remember how I came across this site, but Hautelook has become part of my daily ritual of scanning the internet. It's a pretty cool idea...different designers put some of their items up there, there is an info button that tells you a little about the designer's background, etc., and then you can shop shop shop. The discounts are pretty steep... somewhere around 40% to 80% off.

Every couple of days I get a notice about the new designers that they are presenting on their site...there are normally about 3-4 at a time, and their items are displayed until they sell out or until the time runs out...normally a day or 2, then it's onto the next set of designers. There is everything from purses and jewelry to women's/men's clothes, beauty products and kids' stuff. They recently had Harajuku Lovers on there, and I couldn't resist but get a couple of items from there.



The bag I posted above is a Max Azria bag that I would love to splurge on, but really...can't. But for someone, it's going to be a good deal. It's normally $2000 and now marked down to $850.
If you do sign up on Hautelook, you can put me down as a referral...I get $10 coupon for that. heehee!
shaney_baby@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

questions or comments?